Our purpose is to facilitate a reduction of addictive behaviors, protect community and enable recovery.
Education and therapy transform client lives toward Recovery.
If you are not sure if you have a problem or if you have a problem please HONESTLY evaluate yourself, with yourself using the attached screening tools:
|Have you used drugs other than those responsibly prescribed for medical reasons? *||Yes No|
|Do you use more than one drug or alcohol concurrently without medical notification, consideration, or authorization of all parties? *||Yes No|
|Are you unable to stop taking drugs (within medical recommendations) when you want to? *||Yes No|
|Have you had serious side effects as the result of illicit or irresponsible medically prescribed drug use? *||Yes No|
|Have you lied to your medical provider or mischaracterized your condition to obtain and misuse medications? *||Yes No|
|Do you feel bad or guilty about your drug use or drug costs that take away from healthful activities? *||Yes No|
|Do your loved ones complain about your (behavior from) drug misuse? *||Yes No|
|Have you neglected your family relationships because of illicit or RX drug misuse or drug culture involvement? *||Yes No|
|Have you engaged in activities with legal consequences in order to fund RX or illicit drug misuse? *||Yes No|
|If you answered yes to any of these questions, you would benefit from professional treatment. Call our front desk for help at 719-578-5433 or |
walk into 839 S Circle Dr, Colorado Springs CO 80910
Without a commitment to change people have a difficult time in Recovery.
There are many things we must do to gain true recovery- many things that people do not want to do. Many things require effort and commitment.
Please commit to recovery! Do those things that require effort and your life will be transformed beyond your belief!
12 questions of AA .
- Do you drink because you have problems? To face up to stressful situations?
- Do you drink when you get mad at other people, your friends or parents?
- Do you often prefer to drink alone, rather than with others?
- Are you starting to get low marks? Are you skiving off work?
- Do you ever try to stop or drink less – and fail?
- Have you begun to drink in the morning, before school or work?
- Do you gulp your drinks as if to satisfy a great thirst?
- Do you ever have loss of memory due to your drinking?
- Do you avoid being honest with others about your drinking?
- Do you ever get into trouble when you are drinking?
- Do you often get drunk when you drink, even when you do not mean to
The answers are nobody’s business but your own. If you can answer yes to any one of these questions, maybe it’s time you took a serious look at what your drinking might be doing to you.